» Search our Careers
» Career Center
Soup Plant Supervisor
Job Code :
Lancaster PA US 17601
Job Type :
Career Level :
From 28,055 To 38,000 USD Per Year
Job Description :
Summary: The Soup Plant Supervisor is responsible for the entire process of the manufacturing of the seasoning. The Supervisor is to achieve a high efficiency percentage of the overall operations within the Soup Plant and train employees for all blending department operations and procedures.
Essential Functions – Job Duties: The following duties are considered essential to the job. Qualified individuals must have the ability – with or without reasonable accommodation – to perform the following but not limited to job duties:
1. Perform forecasting/scheduling as necessary.
2. Ensure safe operation of the line and attain the standard yield of products.
3. Ensure all equipment is operating in normal condition and communicate to necessary personnel regarding the condition and performance of equipment.
4. Perform necessary analysis, estimation, and preparation for all operations such as inventory control and improvement.
5. Enforce accuracy of work done in the areas of blending, packing, and in the tank room.
6. Ensure all assignments to the workers are performed within the specified time frame and the quality is in accordance with proper procedure.
7. Enforce all safety rules, procedures and practices.
8. Keep accurate records of materials usage, blending operation, packing operation, tank room operation and all required documentation.
9. Effectively communicate to necessary personnel regarding any areas of concern.
Job Requirements :
1. Associate’s Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college of technical school; with six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and training.
2. Previous experience in a fast pace manufacturing environment and/or food manufacturing facility is preferred.
3. Knowledge of GMP, HACCP and FDA regulations is preferred.
4. Previous experience using any of the following tools: Soup packaging machinery, soup folding machinery, hand tools, tachometer, and/or caliper5. Proficiency of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook is required.
Nissin Foods (USA) Co., Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)