Achieves standards related to quality, attainability of the standard production cases, the standard yield, cost, line efficiencies, waste, safety, sanitation and productivity by maximizing the condition of the machineries on a line and the utilization of the labor force. Maintains the required documentation of the line record to follow the Company policies and compiles with required laws, rules and regulations.
1. Assures the quality of the products by observing work and monitoring gauges, dials, and other indicators to ensure that Machine Operators conform to production or processing standards.
2. Assures the standard number of cases by ensuring no machinery substandard been exist, and the standard yield of the products by controlling line losses (operations errors and substandard machinery conditions) and the average weight.
3. Enforces safety and sanitation rules by completing required check list, ensuring the training completion before assigning the positions, providing education on safety and sanitation regularly.
4. Completes and files all reports required by SQF Standards with Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) such as HACCP reports (Metal Detector Check, Weight Checker Reports and Fryer Temperatures Reports), SSOP reports Allergen reports, documents, which are essential to the recall program and others.
5. Ensures all process control reports have been properly and timely filed and takes appropriate actions if there are outlying figures.
6. Confers with other Superintendents to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments.
7. Provides daily direction and leadership to employees on the assigned production line. Specifically, utilizes the Superintendent III, the Utility Machine Operators, and the Machine Operators in the most effective manners to pursue and fulfill these responsibilities.
8. Carries out Superintendent responsibilities in accordance with the Company policies and applicable regulations including training employees; assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complains and resolving problems.
1. Associate’s degree and six months to one year related experience.
2. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access).
3. Must be able to accept both domestic and international assignments as the company requires.
Work Schedule: 4/10 schedule (10 hours a day, 4 days a week), with 1st shift: 05:00 a.m. – 03:30 p.m. or 2nd shift: 03:30 p.m. – 02:00 a.m. depending on the Company needs. Must be willing to work flexible hours, including weekends.
Nissin Foods (USA) Co., Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.