» Search our Careers
» Career Center
Recruitor/Trainer - HR
Job Code :
Lancaster PA US 17601
Job Type :
Career Level :
From 15 To 17 USD Per Hour
Job Description :
Administers, organizes, and conducts company training programs for clerical, supervisory, technical, and lower-level management personnel.
This position has limited decision-making since problems can generally be evaluated in terms of defined procedures or precedents. Assess several elements and alternatives which involve minor research. Modify methods and procedures or plan and establish new methods and procedures. Train new employees and assist general population personnel. To ensure the safety and quality of the products that the line produces.
Essential Functions- Job Duties:
- Trainer will work with the Quality Control and Human Resources management to develop specific training to meet the needs identified by auditing requirements.
- Plans, organizes, and conducts training programs for various departments including clerical, supervisory, and technical personnel.
- Implements material for current and new training programs; reviews, evaluates, and modifies existing and proposed programs; recommends appropriate changes.
- Administers and evaluates training program qualification tests and determines eligibility of prospective attendees.
- Prepares and distributes training aids such as instructional material, handouts, evaluation forms, and visual aids; sets up audiovisual equipment and makes presentations when necessary.
- Contacts attendees and department representatives about training program.
- Schedules and coordinates the appropriate training dates and times with management. Schedules the use of the training rooms and prepares the physical setup.
- May answer and transfers calls made to the main Plant. Handles and directs visitors, contractors as needed.
- Prepares reports for use in the department and other departments within the organization.
- Answers inquiries from employees and superintendents regarding personnel related issues.
- Responsible for maintaining the training and personnel files.
- Translates various materials: Spanish to English/English to Spanish
- Acts as interpreter in various situations: Spanish /English.
- Prepares, maintains, and submits reports, surveys, permit applications required by local, state, and federal agencies pertaining to facility trainings
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
- Assists in conducting an analytic job studies and constructing valid selection and job related criteria.
- Assists in the recruiting process in the area of analyzing job, constructing valid selection and job related criteria, preparing job description, posting and advertising open positions, screening candidates, conducting phone interview, evaluating and recommending applicants for interview, coordinating face-to-face interview, making job offers and initiating needed paperwork.
- Participating in development and execution of orientation programs and procedures for new employees.
- Maintains I-9 documentation to ensure it is current. Follows up on any pending or renewal of employment eligibility forms.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned. Acts as HR support as needed
Job Requirements :
1. One year certificate from college or tech school; or two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. Bilingual in English and Spanish is required.
3. Strong organization skills.
4. Proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, and Access) is preferred.
Nissin Foods (USA) Co., Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)