» Search our Careers
» Career Center
Job Code :
Lancaster PA US 17601
Job Type :
Career Level :
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Job Description :
Summary: Responsible for the daily activities of Receiving forklift drivers as well as their safety. Monitors and ensures the condition of the various warehouses, ensuring an orderly and safe workplace. Makes sure that orders received at the Plant are accurate and are distributed in a timely manner.
- Supervises and coordinates work assignments of the department personnel. Directly in-charge of forklift drivers and office clerks.
- May assist in collecting and filing documents related to the raw and packaging materials delivered.
- Verifies and checks with the Forklift drivers when there are discrepancies on the report received versus what the vendors said was the delivered amount.
- Issues the daily Pull Orders for the forklift drivers to stage the materials needed for production.
- Coordinates with the QC Supervisor as to getting Freeze Dried Materials released for use by providing COA’s or other essential documents.
- Enforces and exemplifies company rules, regulations and procedures.
- Makes sure that essentials receiving reports such as Materials Receiving Checklist and Forklift Checklist are properly completed and filed.
- Responsible for monitoring and implementing the Safety Rules in the Department.
- Responsible for monitoring and implementing Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- In-charge of keeping the Raw Materials Warehouses clean and orderly at all times. Reports any building or ground repairs that might be needed.
- Monitors and calls service for the forklift as well as the receiving docks to make sure they are all operating properly.
- Performs monthly end physical inventory and cycle counts to ensure physical inventory are accurate.
- Makes sure that Inventories are properly rotated on a First In-First out Basis specially food items.
- Reports changes in packaging designs to the department manager.
Job Requirements :
1. Associate's degree (AA) or a two-year college of technical school
2. six (6) months to one (1) year related experience
3. Skills and experience in operating forklift wiht or without push-oull attachment, pallet inverter, stretch wrap machine, hand jack, dock levelers, battery chargers, electric chain hoist, and battery clamping device
4. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access and Outlook)
Nissin Foods (USA) Co., Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)