» Search our Careers
» Career Center
Job Code :
Lancaster PA US 17601
Job Type :
Career Level :
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Job Description :
Summary: Generating Bills of Lading and check the pallet slips for every order shipping out to ensure accuracy on all loads. Distribute the loads to the employees on a daily basis. Directing and assisting the truck drivers on any issues they may have. Monitors employees’ job performance.
- Generating Bills of Lading and pallet memos for each shipment leaving the facility.
- Match the pallet slips v. the information on the pick ticket before generating Bills of Lading.
- Maintain a carrier traffic log. Ensure traffic log is followed, and trucks are loaded by appointments.
- Verify every load is correct and has the trailer inspection sheet and the appropriate initials PB, LB & CB are recorded.
- Checks IN and OUT truck drivers.
- Supervise forklift drivers pulling, staging, loading, unloading and product uniting.
- Ensure all trucks are loaded/unloaded within the specified time frame.
- Receive Return Orders (RA’s) and stock transfers
- Receive inbound shipments and stock transfers.
- Receive finished goods from production.
- Rotate inventory by Production Date Code. (Oldest production date ships first except on stock transfers to public warehouses).
- Ensures that partial pallets are stacked, stowed, and pallets slips are accurate.
- Ensures forklift inspection is being performed by all forklift drivers daily and that the preventative maintenance checklists are kept on file. (Records must be kept for possible OSHA audit)
- Perform month end physical inventory, and cycle counts, to ensure physical inventories matches book inventory.
- Effectively communicate to management, customer service, traffic or other departments with areas of concern dependant upon the situation.
- Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse with respect to Good Manufacturing Practice.
- Trains employees on safety rules and makes sure they adhere to them.
Job Requirements :
1. Associate’s degree (AA) or equivalent from a two-year college of technical school
2. Six (6) months to one (1) year related experience
3. Skills and experience in operating forklift wiht or without push-oull attachment, pallet inverter, stretch wrap machine, hand jack, dock levelers, battery chargers, electric chain hoist, and battery clamping device
4. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access and Outlook)
Nissin Foods (USA) Co., Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)