» Search our Careers
» Career Center
Job Code :
Lancaster PA US 17601
Job Type :
Career Level :
High School or equivalent
Job Description :
The purpose of this role is to operate the machineries as described on the standard operation procedures and inspect the machineries if they are performing to their designed capacities and are operating under the designed conditions, and to perform the minimum maintenance on them. To ensure the safety and quality of the products that the line produces.
Essential Functions- Job Duties:
- Start up, during production and ending of the production to follow standard operating procedures such as allergen program, process control procedures.
- Know how the machineries are operating under the normal condition and to indicate abnormal conditions to the Supervisor I or II.
- Based on findings, perform the routine inspection of the machineries
- Wear of sprockets, chains, bushing, bearings rod ends and similar parts and perform the routine maintenance of the machineries, which are primarily lubrication, re-tension of chains and similar tasks.
- Perform Good Manufacturing Practice (GMPs)
- Maintain sanitary conditions of the production area and close all doors
- Use the designated utensils to transfer or to store any raw materials.
- Maintain your work area free of any debris or the over flow products.
- Accumulate the over flow products into the designated containers.
- Dispose the defects to the designated containers.
- Ensure that workstation is kept clean at all times
- Pick up any spills or debris.
- Ensure the safety rules in effect are strictly followed at all times.
- Make sure that the working condition is safe for the types of work that is conducted by you and your coworkers.
- Report any unsafe conditions to your leader but also make sure that appropriate corrective actions have been taken.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Job Requirements :
Nissin Foods (USA) Co., Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 3 to 9 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic understanding of the production machineries and terminology of the machine parts.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must understand basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division).
- It is desirable if he or she understand fraction and percentages.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)