» Search our Careers
» Career Center
Forklift Operator - Receiving
Job Code :
Lancaster PA US 17601
Job Type :
Career Level :
High School or equivalent
Job Description :
Responsible for receiving of all the Raw and Packaging Materials delivered daily. Checks and makes sure that the materials being received are the correct materials. Also checks and confirms that the delivered amount is the correct being received. Makes sure the Raw Material warehouses are properly maintained and always kept in an orderly and safe manner. To ensure the safety and quality of the products that the line produces.
- Receive and distribute material in the facility. Make sure that they are unloaded/loaded quickly but safely as possible.
- Count and re-count the received/loading amount matches that on the delivery receipt.
- Make sure that the materials being received are the correct materials and that they are not damaged and are in good and usable condition.
- Complete the necessary reports such as "Materials Receiving Inspection Sheet" and the "Daily Forklift Inspection Sheet".
- Make sure that the trailers are properly inspected prior to and after unloading/loading to make sure that there were no contaminants.
- Report the Supervisor any damaged materials prior to unloading for supervisor to decide if it will be rejected or not.
- Sets up the materials as requested by the Supervisor for next day Production needs.
- Indicates the amount of materials tage on Pull Orders.
- Makes sure that the correc tmaterialsares tages like Mexicoor Wai-Mart
- Makes sure that the returned materials are properly returned back to their proper location, properly tagged and shrink wrapped if needed.
- Make sure that all safety rules are strictly adhered to
- Make sure that the ware houses are kept organized and are maintain clean at all times with respect to Good Manufacturing Practice.
- Secondary Functions- Job Duties: the following duties are considered secondary to the essential function Moves around materials in the warehouses to provide space for in-comingmaterials.
- Stretch wraps materials in the warehouse to keep things more orderly.
- Othe rtasks and duties as assigned
Job Requirements :
Nissin Foods (USA) Co., Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1 to 3 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience and/or training in the safe use of electrical and/or diesel powered forklift truck.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)